2021 scholarship Application for international English University of New York is ongoing!
The English department and Related Literature is delighted to announce a range of scholarships and bursaries in the following three categories for newly-enrolled students of English Literature (Q300) in the academic year 2021/22.
kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this award- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more.
Who is eligible for the Grants and Bursaries at University of Pavia?
- Applicants must be 2021/22 UCAS applicants, starting their course in September 2021.
Eligible countries: international
level of study: applicants must hold an international diploma or equivalent to get into a bachelor program at New York.
• Applicants are required to provide the following test results to the university as English language proficiency proof:International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (Academic and Indicator)
- C1 Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English)
- C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- PTE Academic
- TOEFL IBT (internet-based and special home edition) (TOEFL MyBest score is not acceptable for meeting the English language requirement)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE) III
- GCSE/IGCSE/O level English Language (as a first or second language) with Grade C or grade 4
International English Scholarships at University of York- Value of Award
£1,000 will be awarded to the winners of this scholarship.
How to Apply for International English Scholarships at University of York
Method of Application: All Applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme via UCAS or student room There is no need to submit a formal application; all eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
The deadline for this award is not announced yet.