- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations (including a three months French language programme abroad)
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.MLS Medical Labouratory Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- LL.B. Bachelor of Laws
All programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commision (NUC).
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study. However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
As for A(ii.) above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc., candidates shall, in addition to A(ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B.Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A-Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study. HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, or Finance and Banking. This is in addition to A(2.) above.
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Click here to fill the application form.
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282011354 or at the university permanent site.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should come to the University’s permanent site in Owo with N1,000 fee.
Complete the admission form and bring both the bank deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to email@example.com.
Screening of applicants holds Daily Monday to Friday at the University’s permanent site in Owo as follows:
- Owo: Achievers University, KM 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State – Call Bunmi: 0703 847 7064 or Bayode: 0803 374 6527.
- Ibadan: Achievers High School, KM 2, Arulogun Road, Ojo, Ibadan, Oyo State – Call Gbenga: 0813 459 1733 or Julius: 0806 878 6225
- Ado-Ekiti: Christ the King College, Basiri Road, Ado-Ekiti., Ekiti State – Call Shola: 0803 370 8660 or Tunde: 0803 508 4546
- Abuja: Prof. Yemi Akinseye-George, SAN & Partners, 19,Mahatma Gandhi Street, Behind Total Filling Station, Opposite Police Headquarters, Area 11 Junction, Asokoro, Abuja – Call Innocent: 0810 706 7779 or Emilia: 0806 555 9489
- Lagos: Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Shagari Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos State – Call Adebayo: 0803 343 2195 or Chris: 0806 051 1248
Lagos Island, Centre: Aunty Ayo International School. Biaduo Street, off Keffi street, Falomo, Ikoyi Lagos. Contacts: Lara 0803 359 7245, Femi 08023312451l
Allen Avenue Screening Centre, ForSight Tutors Ltd, 113 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State – Call Jide: 0806 950 5237, Tope: 0806 586 7758 or Rufus: 09092768188
- Warri/PortHarcout: IPAS Academy, Nicon House, 279,Warri / Sapele Road, By 1st Marine Gate Junction, Warri, Delta State – Call Betty: 0703 804 8538, Niyi: 0903 150 3492 or Ibrahim: 0803 426 9511
- PGD & M.Sc. in Accounting, Business Administration, and Computer Science and Information Technology
- MBA Business Administration (Professional)
Candidates must have a minimum of 3rd Class Division degree from Achievers University, Owo or any other recognized university in the proposed programme of study. Holders of professional diploma such as HND or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Candidates must have a minimum of a 2ndClass Lower Division degree in the proposed programme of study from Achievers University, Owo or any other recognised university.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with at least a Second Class Lower Division from Achievers University or any other recognized university or professional qualifications such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN or ACIT. Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in a relevant discipline must have, in addition, a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 to qualify for admission.
Candidates are to pay a sum of N10,000 to Ecobank Plc Account No 5282011354 or cash at the Bursary of the University. Evidence of payment should be attached to the application forms, which should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, Achievers University, Owo. Candidates can also obtain the admission forms by paying cash at the Registry of the University.
Candidates who successfully complete ONE-YEAR programme, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry admission to 200 Level Degree programmes of Achievers University and other Universities in Nigeria.
The University, through highly qualified tutors, provides intensive lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Government
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
Candidates can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms by clicking on the GREEN “Admissions Form” Button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres
Candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Zenith Bank Plc – Account No. 1015462070 and evidence of payment attached to application forms, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of AU-FAP, Achievers University, Owo.
REQUIRED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR PROGRAMMES BELOW
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
Candidates can process admission by:
AU-FAP offers Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree programmes in the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Political Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- O Level Certificate Holders (O Level credits in five relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) – 5 Years
- A Level, JUPEB, ND and NCE holders in relevant disciplines – 4 Years
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant disciplines – 2 Years
The programmes are designed for working and non-working students as lectures hold during the weekends.
Application forms can be obtained from:
- The University Registry
- By click on the RED “Download Form” button below
at the cost of N10,000 payable to Ecobank Plc Account No. 5282039880.