The Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu ANSPOLY announces the sale of admission application forms for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and Post UTME Screening into her National Diploma ND Programmes.
THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY AND RELATED DISCIPLINES
– Agricultural Technology
– Animal Health and Production Technology
– Home and Rural Economics
– Fisheries Technology
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
– Agricultural Engineering Technology
– Computer Engineering Technology
– Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Business Administration and Management
– Cooperative Economics and Management
4. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Computer Science and Technology
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Science Laboratory Technology
- Candidates who scored 120 and above in UTME are eligible to apply.
O LEVEL S. S. C. E. REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
1. For Science Courses/Students – Must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other subjects from the following: Geography, Physics, Statistics, and Economics etc. relevant to the Course of choice.
2. For Arts – must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics /Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Accounts/ Accounting, and any other two from the following: Literature in English, History/Government, Statistics, Geography, Office Practice/ Secretarial Studies and any one Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
B. Or Candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates are advised to generate RRR number from remita website and pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) through REMITA platform in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng/portal
COST OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM FOR THE VARIOUS PROGRAMMES
1. National Diploma ND – N 2,000.
Prospective students may apply for the on-going programmes, by making a deposit of the programme application fee via E-TRANZACT PLATFORM at any commercial bank around you, and make sure you wait to receive your printout slip which you will use the details within to process your desired programme.
Prospective Students /Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website http://www.anspoly.edu.ng to complete the application /registration and for other details.
Rush now to avail yourself of the opportunity to study in the Polytechnic of the Moment.
For further enquiries, please call 08141141638, 08036043706, 07062356697 or visit the Registrars Office at the Polytechnic Permanent Site, Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu ANSPOLY, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity FM, Mgbakwu.
Please Note that :
For ANSPOLY National Diploma ND Programmes, prospective students /candidates who did not choose the Institution in their Jamb school are eligible to apply
Candidates are advised to pay for any of their chosen programmes at any commercial bank using e-tranzact platform and print out the generated data/form
They are to use the printed form to visit the Polytechnic website, http://www.anspoly.edu.ng at any cyber cafe or at the Polytechnic ICT Center at the Polytechnic Permanent Site, Mgbakwu and complete the admission application form online.
Candidates are advised to fill their data correctly and ensure that the completed form is submitted correctly and completely
They are advised to print out the supplied and completed information generated after submission on the portal before logging out
Information on the 2020/2021 Admission Application can as well be found on the website
Admission is ongoing now and candidates are advised to start paying for the forms and registering online now
The sale of admission application form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session for National Diploma is on going now and will close on on a date to be announced later.
For further enquiries, please call 08036043706, 08038901211, 08063310724, 08141141638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity FM, Mgbakwu.
Dr Samuel Nnana Esq.