How Can I Buy Tatcoin? The Easy Guide With Pictures
I am glad that you have seen or heard a lot about Tatcoin, their advert on BBNaija and enlistment on popular exchangers in Nigeria and now wants to buy to secure your future and become finanncially free.
Following several questions people have asked us through the email and WhatsApp chats about the African’s biggest utility token called Tatcoin, some also asked to know who is Bitcoin Chief, how can I buy tatcoin, and many other Tatcoin related question triggered the need to write this piece of post to serve as a definitive guide to everything Tatcoin.
You will find this post helpful even if you are coming across cryptocurrency for the first time. This is a great opportunity everyone
What is Tatcoin?
Tatcoin is a cryptocurrency that is created to spread value across various sectors you can ever imagine. Tat coin by abitnetwork is a traditional transactional token built in a sustainable and reliable ecosystem to mitigate the financial problems faced by African.
To learn more about what is Tatcoin, kindly see the official Tatcoin whitepaper by the Abitnetwork.
Haven know what is the meaning of Tatcoin, let’s get the inside scoop about this amazing cryptocurrency.
If you are trying to figure out what is the best cryptocurrency to buy, Tatcoin is the best and fastest growing coin from the heart of Africa. This is by far the first of its kind.
If you wish you had bought Bitcoin several years ago knowing what is Bitcoin worth today, here’s another great opportunity for you to buy Tatcoin when it is still sold at a cheaper rate.
How can I buy tatcoin?
Tatcoin, unlike other cryptocurrencies, is easier to buy. It takes less than 3 minutes to have your Tatcoin wallet fully ready and waiting to be funded. All you need to do is to follow the steps below to register and swap your Naira for Tatcoin, just as simple as akara (beans cake).
- Visit the official tatcoin website on the www. abitnetwork.com
2. Enter your email address and tap on verify
3. Enter the verification code sent to you and fill other details. Do not alter the referral field. Use a strong password and tap on the “Register” when you are done.
4. After successful registration, you will be redirected to the Tatcoin login page on Abitnetwork. Enter your email and password to login.
5. After a successful login, you will have access to your dashboard where you can buy Tatcoin.
6. To buy tatcoin, scroll down to your Naira wallet section, tap on “Click to copy wallet”
7. Copy the account number you see there and transfer the amount of money you want to use in buying Tat coin. Hint – the minimum amount you can buy on Abitnetwork is Tatcoin worth 20,000 Naira.
8. Upon successful transfer into your automatically created providus bank account number seen on Abitnetwork, visit tatcoin login page, login and tap on “Quick swap” read the instructions and tap on “click to continue” see image below.
9. Enter the amount in Naira you want to swap to Tatcoin. The minimum is 20,000 to Tatcoin or TAT. And then tap on “Swap currency”
The quick swap is fashioned to work on a peer to peer, your order would have to wait for someone looking for the opposite currency to swap but trust me, Tatcoin is a hot cake and the quick swap works with the speed of light. That’s simply how to buy Tatcoin on ABIT.
Hint: You can also swap from BTC, NGN, TAT, and ETH to any other currency of your choice.
The tremendous change in price for 1 tatcoin from what it used to be during seed sale and tatcoin presale is still a shocker, this is enough reason for you to buy Tatcoin today.. Trust this piece of post to be the best Tatcoin review that within a couple of months from now, Tat coin to dollar should be within the range of $1 – $5 dollar.
How to withdraw tatcoin on Abitnetwork
- While logged into your tatcoin wallet, kindly tap on withdraw Google authenticator code is required to complete this action
2. Read the instruction on the screen and tap on “click to continue”.
3. On the next page, enter the amount and wallet address where you want to send the Tatcoin and send.
How does Tatcoin staking works?
Abitnetwork recently introduced what is known as Tatcoin stake. A feature on the Abitnework that allows users on the ecosystem to stake part or all their tatcoin and receive 3% ROI monthly.
The percentage to receive at the end of every month is definitely going to be in Tatcoin no regardless of the current price of Tatcoin.
For example, if you stake 1000 Tatcoins, you will earn 3% of the 1000 tatcoin monthly and also get your initial tatcoin amount paid back to you at the end of 6 months. You may choose to go for other months staking but the minimum is 6 months.
Here’s the little maths using 1000 tatcoins as example.
1000X3/100 = 30 Tatcoin monthly. Within the period of 6 months, mathematically you will have 30X6 = 180 tatcoin plus your initial stake of 1000 tatcoin, that’s a total of 1180 tatcoin in 6 months. This is pretty mind-blowing. Buy Tatcoin now if you would like to take advantage of the Tatcoin State option.
What’s the price of tatcoin?
Tatcoin just like other cryptocurrencies, do not have a fixed price. If you are searching for the price for tat coin to Naira, 1 tat to Naira or the current tatcoin price, the information below might help.
As at the time this post was published, the price of one tatcoin to Naira is 48.55 Naira with its USD equivalent, Tatcoin to dollar 0.10 USD as seen on abitnetwork.com.
Other places to buy Tatcoin
I believe you find this post helpful regarding your question for where can I buy Tatcoin, what is the price of 1 Tatcoin to Dollar or Naira.
If you face any challenges trying to buy Tatcoin online on any of the available platforms, if still not clear on what is the meaning of Tatcoin, kindly let us know. We will be more than happy to assist you to become a Tata.
Tata is someone who has Tatcoin, someone who has Tatcoin is a wise person who wants the most out of life.
Warning. How to buy Tatcoin is not rocket science, do not give your money to anyone to buy Tatcoib o your behave. Follow the easy steps on this special guide to have buy tatcoin.