International Financial Aid at Princeton University: Princeton University is welcoming students from around the world for its International Financial Aid to help them conduct their higher education in the USA. The aid programme is now active for the academic year 2022-2023.
This financial aid programme at Princeton is solely based on need. The award will cover the difference between Princeton’s costs and the amount the selected students’ family is expected to contribute to their education. All international students are eligible to apply.
Founded in 1746, Princeton University is a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey and is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and one of the nine colonial colleges chartered before the American Revolution.
Why choose to study at Princeton University? Princeton is one of the top Private universities in Princeton, United States ranked 20th in QS Global World Rankings 2022. It educates students, helps them discover new knowledge and in developing their character
- Application Deadline: January 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Princeton University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programme offered at Princeton can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students with financial needs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the International Financial Aid at Princeton University: Students are required to have signed up on the Coalition or Common Application portal and make their admission application via the same. All international students that demonstrate financial need will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School report
- Counselor recommendation
- Two teacher recommendation
- Mid-year report
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide proof of English language proficiency. IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE test scores are accepted at Princeton.
The applicants selected for this will be given a grant by the university that will cover part of the tuition fee of the applied programme.