NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2020/2021 www.nddc.gov.ng
NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2020/2021 | www.nddc.gov.ng
NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2020: Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme for Nigerian Graduate and non-graduate are currently ongoing. See application guide, requirement and procedure below;
NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019/20 is ongoing for interested graduates and non-graduates Nigerians citizen from the Niger Delta region. The application is now available online through the NDDC web portal – www.nddc.gov.ng.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is a federal government agency established by Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo in the year 2000 with the sole mandate of developing the oil-rich Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
The NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme was initiated through the Niger Delta Regional Master Plan (NDRDMP) in section 5.7.3 and 5.7.4 following the success of the previous programmes. The NDRDMP was set to addresses policies for economic development in rural and urban areas of the region.
The Niger Delta Development Commission Skill Acquisition Training Programme is established with the aim of enhancing Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSME).
IMPORTANT! Currently, NDDC recruitment form 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
NDDC Entrepreneurship Training Programme is outside the oil and gas sector. The main objective is to strengthen the economies of the Niger Delta States and make them less dependent on the oil and gas sector.
However, the Entrepreneurship Training Programme outside the oil and gas sector will be base on:
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Entertainment and Hospitality
- Commerce and Trade
- Professional Services, among others
NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme are as follows;
- Welding and fabrication
- Furniture making & woodwork
- Catering & confectionary
- Food processing
- Home management (tie & dye)
- Modern printing technology
- Fashion design & tailoring
- Computer technology/programming
- Entertainment industry
- Solar power maintenance
- Maritime technology
How to Apply for NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme
- The application will only be received online through the NDDC web portal
- The applicant is expected to complete one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification
- The application may be submitted on-line between the days of publication to the closing date
- The selection process described in this publication will be extremely rigorous, thorough and competitive
NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme Requirement
- Applicants must be between 18-35 years
- At least applicant with school cert or OND etc can apply
- Scan and upload your recent passport, Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must from Niger delta states
Step by Step NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme Application Process
- All application must be submitted online through NDDC web page
- Apply via http://nddc.gov.ng/skillCID.html
- Choose your preferred programme from the above-listed program
- When through with the filling of form submit as instructed
- print out your reference code
All applicants should note that;
- Only selected candidates will be contacted
- All successful applicant will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates etc. before the final selection.