Need-Based International Financial Aid: If you wish to achieve a bachelor’s degree in the United States, then the Need-Based Financial Aid is a wheel of fortune for you. The programme is organized by the University of Notre Dame.The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic qualifications, financial need, and availability of student aid resources for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Notre Dame du Lac, known simply as Notre Dame is a private Catholic research university in Notre Dame, Indiana, outside the city of South Bend. It has been recognized as one of the top universities in the United States. The university is organized into seven schools and colleges.
Why study at the University of Notre Dame? The University of Notre Dame is a Catholic academic community of higher learning, animated from its origins by the Congregation of Holy Cross. The University is dedicated to the pursuit and sharing of truth for its own sake.
- Application Deadline: November 15
- University or Organization: University of Notre Dame
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Need-Based International Financial Aid: Students wishing to be considered for need-based financial assistance must first complete an International Student Certification of Finances in the applicant portal along with the CSS Profile.
- Supporting Documents: Official high school transcripts or record of academic achievement in secondary school, a letter of evaluation from a high school teacher in a core academic subject area who knows you well.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have official results of the TOEFL, IELTS, DET, or PTE Academic, if applicable
The University of Notre Dame will provide the educational fund for applicants to cover their study expenses in the USA.