NIPOST Recruitment 2020/2021 – Requirements & how to apply – NIPOST Recruitment 2020/2021 updates as on 20th February 2020: This is a special article for those candidates who want to get job updates about Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2020/2021.
Current Status: Updates up to 20th February 2020: Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) has not started new recruitment project.
News of Nigerian Postal Service recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake NIPOST recruitment 2020/2021 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
About Nigerian Postal Service
Nigerian Postal Service (also known as NIPOST) is the public operator of postal service of Nigeria.
Agency is established at the same time as Nigeria Telecommunications Limited ( NITEL )1st January 1985. With the promulgation of Decree 18/1987, Nipost became an extra-ministerial department, and in 1992, in response to the call for empowerment, the federal government promulgated Decree 41/1992, which placed the company in the category of para-state organizations.
- Develop, promote and provide adequate and efficiently coordinated postal services at reasonable prices.
- Maintain an effective national mail collection, sorting and delivery system.
- Provide various types of messaging services to meet the needs of different categories of mail.
- Establish and maintain postal facilities within a reasonable economy, which will provide the general population with access to essential postal services.
- Represent the Federal Republic of Nigeria in its relations with other postal administrations and international organizations.
Currently there are no vacancies available. You will therefore not be able to submit your CV.
Official Portal: www.nipost.gov.ng