MySchool Square team wishes to bring to the notice of the general public and in a special way candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology Owerri, that the management has commenced the reprinting of the FUTO exam slip 2019.
Interested candidates who want to know their FUTO screening exam date are advised to follow the instructions contained herein.
How To Reprint FUTO Exam slip
This post will guide you on how you can reprint your Futo post UTME exam slip and also the procedure for direct entry candidates.
1. Visit the official FUTO portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/ApplicationsInfo.aspx
2. Scroll down to the section that says “Reprint Post UTME SLIP” see image below
4. Enter your JAMB registration number in the box that appears and clicks on submit.
5. On the next screen, select the program type you wish to reprint. let’s say Post UTME exam reprint.
6. Send your document to the printer and you are done.
If you have further questions regarding how to reprint FUTO exam slip or when is FUTO starting exam reprinting for 2019 kindly let us know through the comment box below.
Remember to share this post with others so they will learn how to do reprint on the FUTO portal.