Not long after we published a post on the top 10 websites that answer math problems online including word problems and shows steps used in solving such problems, students are beginning to ask us for the best math solver app to download and use on their mobile phones in solving mathematics correctly.
How do you solve a math problem? Are you seeking for how to be brilliant in math or an easy way to solve mathematics using the best math solver app?
No matter what could be said in praise of mathematics as one of the best subjects in school, it is pertinent to note that many students hated mathematics because they find it difficult to understand the principles of mathematics and how it can be easily approached and have a better result.
Ever asked the question “what app can I use to solve math problems?” Not only do most students hate maths, a lot of students also hate maths related subjects but this does not contradict the fact that there are students who love mathematics and have won several maths award in solving complex maths problems.
Today, most students sort to get easy ways to solve math problems often referred to as a shortcut or spend a lot of time searching for apps that solve math problems and shows work for free.
However, in this post, I will make a list of top best math solver apps that answer math problems with ease.
This post was triggered from several emails we have received from students asking us “what is the app that solves any math problem?” and “step-by-step math solver app”.
To enable students to love and embrace math, I have included on the list, Android apps that have math word problems solver, Microsoft math solver, Google maths solver, algebra math calculator app, and lots more.
The most intriguing thing here is that these mathematics apps are capable of solving math problem step by step with the solution.
TOP BEST ONLINE MATH SOLVER APPS FOR ANDROID
What is the best Android math app to solve math problems? If you have been searching for a free math help calculator or paid ones, let’s quickly take a look at the best math solver apps for Android on this list.
1. Microsoft Math Solver App
Microsoft Math solver app is free and provides help with a variety of problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, and other topics using an advanced AI-powered math solver.
Simply write a problem on the screen or use the camera to snap a math photo. Microsoft Math problem solver instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with FREE Step-By-Step Explanations, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures.
Quickly lookup related concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain confidence in mastering the techniques It is absolutely FREE and No Ads.
Below are the supported math problem Microsoft math solver can handle.
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic & simultaneous equations, inequalities, rational expressions
● Word problems on mathematical concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
2. Math Solver App For Android
Math solver is one of the best math solver apps for Android that is seeminglessly easy to use by anyone who needs help with mathematics and it is totally free and available in two languages; Viatnamese and English Language.
Math solver app provides a step-by-step problem solving for most high school mathematic problems like:
- Finding limits
- Graphing the functions
- Polynomial equations: quadratic, cubic functions.
- Rational and irrational equations
- Solving Trigonometric equations
- Solving System fo equations: can solve linear and non-linear equations, up to 5 variables
- Solving inequality.
- Finding derivatives
- Indefinite and definite integrations
- Matrix operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, inverse.
- You can hit “share” to send latex code to your mailbox.
- This app is free
- Currently available languages: Vietnamese, English
Download Math Solver App on google Playstore
3. Photomath Android Math Solver App
Photomath app does not only solve math problems, it allows you to learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math learning app in the world! Got tricky homework or class assignments? Get unstuck ASAP with our step-by-step explanations and animations.
Photomath is free and works without wi-fi or data. Whether you’re on the bus, in a cave, or just offline, core Photomath is always available.
Photomath can explain math word problems and covers a wide range of math topics including;
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors da
- Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
- Geometry (specific textbooks only)
- Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
- Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
- Statistics: combinations, factorial
Download Photomaths from Google Playstore for free
4. Symbolab Math solver app
Symbolab app is capable of solving almost every math problem you may have. It provides step-by-step guides too for a variety of math topics. Symbolab is free but the step-by-step method is an in-app purchase.
Symbolab Math Solver app is composed of over one hundred of Symbolab’s most powerful calculators:
- Equation Calculator
- Integral Calculator
- Derivative Calculator
- Limit calculator
- Inequality Calculator
- Trigonometry Calculator
- Matrix Calculator
- Functions Calculator
- Series Calculator
- ODE Calculator
- Laplace Transform Calculator
Symbolab Math Solver solves any math problem including Pre- Algebra, Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Trigonometry, Functions, Matrix, Vectors, Geometry and Statistics.
Download Symbolab from Google Playstore.
5. Cymath – Math solver app for Android
Cymath math problem solver app uses the same math engine while letting you solve problems on the go, you can easily have your algebra and calculus problems solved step-by-step.
Equation solving, factoring, logarithms, exponents, complex numbers, quadratic equations, trigonometry, partial fraction, polynomial division, etc. Topics in calculus include: product rule, quotient rule, chain rule, u-substitution, integration by parts, integration by partial fraction, trigonometric substitution, rationalizing substitution, and much more.
Download Cymath app on Google Playstore
We stopped at 5 top best math solver apps because it is not wise to make mention of what we haven’t used prior to the time this post was made. We look forward to enlarging the list as we are yet to try out many other available math solver apps and promise to update this list as soon as we are able to get our hands on reliable ones worthy to be on this post.
In light of the above, if you know any other best math solver app, do not hesitate to let us know through comment, so we can update this post to reflect your recommendation.